Wednesday, October 14

Of Mashed Potatoes and Farewells




3rd week in London and my sister and brother-in-law just left for home today after 10 days holidaying around the region. To distract myself I made a huge jar of mashed potatoes with butter and cheese, a box of sautéed mushrooms with onions and packed lunch for the next 2 days!

Unfortunately my apple juice kind of coagulated and grew blackish fur...  I thought it could last for ages. Hopefully my food posts in the future will be more exciting even if they lack any presentation (note the desperate use of ribbon!)

1 comment:

  1. Gd tt u managed to cook those portabellos n gd tt ebutter came in handy! U shouldn't be keeping juices for more than 2 wks but even then it should mould so fast maybe u wana check ur fridge again

    ReplyDelete