Saturday, October 17

めrci beaucorp!











My door finally has something pretty! And my third wisdom tooth is growing. I hope it doesn't give me any trouble.


I found a plastic bag floating by the hedge of my hostel last night. It looked like it was stuck in a air current well, spinning and fluttering in mid-air. Apparently that's bad Feng Sui (anyone watched My Lucky Star?). Or maybe it's a zone of zero gravity and the plastic bag got caught in a constant eternal orbit in the tiny space. Or maybe it's ghostly...


When I woke up this morning it was still floating there and I very excitedly pointed it out to my flatmate. She took one look and said, "It's caught in a spider web." 























So much for adventure. Back to my breakfast then. For a mould update, 4 slices of bread I meant to have for lunch has gone half white with bluish grey crust. I didn't even keep it for that long! One week perhaps?




2 comments: