Saturday, November 28

Oh Holy.... my god.
























Oh my lord I am scared. I was wondering why I suddenly felt so so tired that last night I slept from about 1:30am to 11am today. Then I work up and realize it must have been a freaking freaking blessing from someone watching over me.

That photo above... if you can see the man in it, he's wearing a surgical mask and an apron actually. I can't tell if he's the forensic detective or just the clean up man. But he's taking notes and walking to and fro.





















This is directly outside my window. This is where the forensic or clean up man has been walking to, bend down and then walk away again. Then I checked my phone and realize my flatmate tried to call me but I was asleep so she messaged that there was a dead body found at 3am so the entire area is closed to the police now. Guess where the dead body is?

Shit. Can you imagine if I was still awake, on my laptop, which is right by the window last night at 3am?

I'm going off to work later. I can't decided if I want to come home early and be safe or to come home late and stay away.






7 comments:

  1. PLEASE KEEP SAFE!! DONT HANG OUT TOO LATE

    Despite the size and other internal differences, i reckon the imac i use in the office and your laptop were separated at birth

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! surprise visit from you! aye... I'll practice my Wing Chun Kung Fu real hard and become invincible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... seriously TAKE CARE OF URSELF!!! on another note.. u have like a live episode of CSI happening outside ur window. LOL.

    love,
    zihui =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe pls close e curtain dun get back late gosh ur area is really quite unsafe get outta there as soon as u can

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh did that guy jump down from flat or was gunned down??

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just sent u a long fb msg. and i just read this. is there any other flatmates who study in the same sch as u? TEAM UP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear, this is very traumatising. please PLEASE move to a safer location or move in with more people or something!
    CLARA YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I AM FOR YOU AFTER READING THIS.

    ReplyDelete