Thursday, April 22

McQ Red Velvet




















A McQueen cupcake leftover from Press meet! The entire box was almost untouched and when they brought it in I thought it was a gigantic box of PIZZA! slightly chestfallen....




















It's red velvet vanilla with cream cheese frosting and black dye for the logo that turned everyone into zombie mouths. Apparently the cupcake's from Hummingbird. I can now very safely say, I've finally tried Red Velvet and i hate it. It taste simply of food coloring and I got an upset tummy from the chemicals. lol! so much for a pretty thing.

But i must say i love love love it when there's someone's birthday here. We get Marks & Spencer double chocolate gateaus and because everyone's on fad diets and being really skinny, I usually get to eat a couple of slices. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment